DESIGNING YOUR HOLIDAYS JUST FOR YOU
My name is Tijen and I am the creator of Anatolia Tours / Fields of Anatolia.
When I decided to go into the travel business in 1999 with the encouragement of a friend who has been in the industry for many years, I had just one thing in mind and that was to make sure my customers leave happy after our tours. The reason I am saying this is that I was so used to planning my own holidays that if, once in a while I used a travel company, the group tours always failed to satisfy me. Sometimes I did not like the hotels, other times to save on cost the itineraries were too tightly scheduled and didn’t allow enough time to enjoy the locations, and I was often forced to visit shops in which I had no interest. So, when I decided to go into the travel business, I was determined to make the trips as customized as possible for my clients’ needs and interests.
I used to think that tailor-made or customized trips would be very costly, but as I gained more experience, I found out that tailor-made trips can easily be designed to meet different budget needs. That is why in our suggested itineraries we provide the option of hotel choices separately. Since one of the major expenses of any trip is the hotel, when booking a trip with us you have a choice of selecting from different categories of hotels to fit your budget.
Another major cost is private tours. When you have booked a private tour the cost of guidance and transfers really adds up. So, if you are on a tighter budget, for certain destinations we can book you into group tours as they are available and continue to provide good quality service. We can combine private and group tours where we feel the group tours will be satisfactory.
In short, when it comes to planning according to your budget we will do our best to suggest the best possible plan for you.
Even with the best itinerary and good hotels we are aware that the tour’s success relies mostly on the guide. That’s why we choose the guides very carefully. Our guides have been working with us for many years and we know their personalities as well as where their knowledge of the different parts of Turkey and its history and archaeology is strongest. The guides can make or a break a tour which is why when you book with us, we have the capacity to decide which guide will be a perfect match for your trip, and book the tours accordingly.
I believe that your trip should be a truly unforgettable experience, so why take any chances? Our expert knowledge about Turkey allows us to select the best possible accommodation, guides and excursions to suit your personal tastes and budget.
We Are Passionate About Responsible Travel
Traveling responsibly means actively conserving natural resources, supporting local cultures, and making a positive impact on the places we visit. So, as your local holiday planner we make sure we support these causes and the following are some of the steps we take:
* We will direct you to local hotels and resorts
* Our favorite recommended hotels meet these criteria and they are also passionate about preserving the environment
* We try to encourage local arts and crafts and long forgotten trades so for every itinerary we include a visit to a local market place rather than big commercial shops.
* We go paperless. We do not provide any paper vouchers or brochures for our customers. The reservation summary is sent via email with one booking ID number which is good for all the hotel and tour reservations.
* We are very passionate about preserving nature, historical sites, cultural heritage and women’s rights in Turkey, therefore we support several Civil Society Organizations who are working on those subjects.
Making Travel Plans in the times of Covid -19
2020 has been a tough year for all of us and particularly for the Travel Industry.
We were lucky to be able to make several customized small group tours for our supplier in England in the second half of 2020.
Those tours were long, lasting between 10 to 14 days and with careful planning and management they turned out to be quite successful. It looks like even in 2021 we will be facing some challenges due to this pandemic.
These are the precautions we have taken on our 2020 tours and will continue to do so in 2022
Your bookings with us are safe. Any bookings cancelled due to the Covid – 19 pandemics will be refunded fully or postponed to a later date according to your wishes.
The following Covid -19 safety precautions will be taken by Anatolia Tours in 2022:
- Both our Guides and Drivers will take a Covid- 19 test 4 days prior to a tour start date
- We will be using spacious vans for tours and transfers so each person will have their own row
- Our tour vans we will be provided with extra masks , plastic gloves, hand sanitizers and a digital thermometer
- We will engage with hotels which provide Covid-19 safety certificates
- We have an on-call doctor available for consultation, and if necessary we will take our customers to the nearest private hospital in case of illness
- The tours will be planned carefully by your local guides during the least crowded times and locations for the area you are visiting
- We require full travel insurance from our customers
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT TURKEY